FFL Disclaimer: All firearms, and suppressors must be sent to a valid FFL/SOT holder.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
- (information or software) on distributorsofdemocracy.com web site for personal,
- non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
- not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on distributorsofdemocracy.com web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by distributorsofdemocracy.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on distributorsofdemocracy.com web site are provided “as is”. distributorsofdemocracy.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, distributorsofdemocracy.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall distributorsofdemocracy.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on distributorsofdemocracy.com Internet site, even if distributorsofdemocracy.com or a distributorsofdemocracy.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on distributorsofdemocracy.com site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. distributorsofdemocracy.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. distributorsofdemocracy.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. distributorsofdemocracy.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
distributorsofdemocracy.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by distributorsofdemocracy.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Ordering/Purchasing on our Websites
9.1 How to order
You need an e-mail address to place an order, and you need to set your browser to accept both cookies and pop-ups in order to make full use of the Websites, which includes designing items, adding items to your shopping cart and checking out from our stores.
Placing an order on the Websites is easy.
1. Find the products you want (and customize if applicable).
2. Add the products to your shopping cart.
3. Proceed to checkout.
4. Select delivery and billing options.
5. Review your order.
6. Submit your order.
7. Receive an online order confirmation.
You are bound by your order once you have clicked the “Submit order” button at the end of the ordering process. By clicking the “Submit order” button, you send your order to us as it is displayed in the final check out screen. Once we have received your order, an automated confirmation of receipt will be displayed on the Website, which contains your order number and the details of your purchase. The purchase agreement has now been concluded. A copy of the automated order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. We strongly suggest that you print or download this copy for future reference.
We explicitly reserve the right not to accept your order, or to cancel the purchase
agreement after the automated order confirmation.
9.2 Our right to not accept your order or cancel your purchase.
We reserve the right to refuse any order for whatever reason. We also reserve the right to cancel any purchase (an order already accepted by us) in (amongst others) the following situations, without being liable for any damage or costs:
* the product is not available / in stock (any payments will be refunded);
* your billing information is not correct or not verifiable;
* your order is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order
susceptible to fraud;
* there was an error in the price or quote;
* we could not deliver to the address provided by you.
In the event your order is returned to us due to an undeliverable address, the buyer is responsible for reshipment costs.
If tracking indicates that your package has been delivered but was not received by buyer, we must be notified in writing within 5 business days of the date tracking indicates delivery.
9.4 Refunds/ Returns
All Firearms sales are final. Please refer to the manufactures warranty. Any non firearm related products can be returned within 7 days of receipt as long as they are undamaged, unused and in original unopened packaging and will incur a 20% Restocking Fee.
9.5 International Customs, Duties and Taxes
Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient is the importer of record and is responsible for knowing and complying with the laws & regulations of the destination country. Customs policies can vary widely by country and if customs clearance in necessary it can cause delays beyond our control. The recipient may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. These additional charges are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to distributorsofdemocracy.com web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
For any questions or concerns, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org